Proof of vaccination is required for entry to performances in the Kay White Hall theatre
Ticket-holders are required to show proof of vaccination or a documented negative Covid test result taken within 72-hours prior of the event. VCA also requires visitors wear masks at all times.
Patrons vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine. Ticketholders will be required to show documentation of vaccination status with a valid ID before entering the auditorium for ticketed events.
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Vaccination card (with name of person vaccinated, which type of vaccine was provided and the date the last dose was administered) OR
- An electronic photo of the person’s vaccine card stored on a smart phone OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
- Matching photo ID required at the door
Patrons who may not be vaccinated, including children under 12, will be required to show documentation proving a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance.
Acceptable forms of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the health care establishment or test provider) OR
- A digital version of the document from the test provider or laboratory.
- Documentation should contain the name of person tested, type of test performed, and the date of negative test result (must be within prior 72 hours).
- Matching photo ID presented upon entry
NOTE: Self-administered negative test results will not accepted.
VCA will continue to review these policies on a weekly basis. As always, we will communicate with our patrons in our weekly newsletter and on our website should these policies change or need further modification.
VCA requires visitors wear masks when entering our campus buildings. Should an event provide refreshments or concessions, VCA staff will ask that they take refreshments to our outdoor courtyard or breezeway where they may remove their masks to consume. Upon re-entering the building, patrons should mask-up once again. Per public health guidance, children aged 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
If a refund is requested within 48hrs of a non-premium event, we will be able to process that refund. Refunds will not be issued for ticket holders unable to meet our vaccination and testing requirements at the door on the night of the event. All ticket purchases for premium events are final. No refunds or cancellation are honored for premium events.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS?
Please email email@example.com.