Vashon Center for the Arts’ Covid Protocols are defined in accordance with current conditions to maximize individual and group health. Adjustments are made to respond most appropriately to covid-19 conditions as they change.
MASKS: Masks are required for seeing a performance in the Theater or Atrium. Masks can be removed when actively consuming concessions. Children under 2 are not required to wear a mask.
VACCINATION: Proof of vaccination is required for entry to performances in the Theater or Atrium. Details on what are acceptable means of proof can be found below. Unvaccinated people of all ages (including children under 12) are required to provide a negative test verified by a 3rd party taken within 72 hours. Details on what are acceptable means of proof can be found below.
Masks are optional for viewing art in the VCA Atrium and Gallery. Proof of vaccination is not required for viewing art in the Gallery.
Patrons vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine. Ticket holders will be required to show documentation of vaccination status with a valid ID before entering the auditorium for ticketed events.
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Vaccination card (with name of person vaccinated, which type of vaccine was provided and the date the last dose was administered) OR
- An electronic photo of the person’s vaccine card stored on a smart phone OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
- Matching photo ID required at the door
Patrons who may not be vaccinated, including children under 12, will be required to show documentation proving a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to the performance.
Acceptable forms of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the health care establishment or test provider) OR
- A digital version of the document from the test provider or laboratory.
- Documentation should contain the name of person tested, type of test performed, and the date of negative test result (must be within prior 72 hours).
- Matching photo ID presented upon entry
NOTE: Self-administered negative test results will not be accepted.
VCA will continue to review these policies on a weekly basis. As always, we will communicate with our patrons in our weekly newsletter and on our website should these policies change or need further modification.
Masks are required for seeing a performance in the Theater or Atrium. Masks can be removed when actively consuming concessions. Per public health guidance, children aged 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
Masks are optional for viewing art in the VCA Atrium and Gallery.
Ticket sales are non-refundable unless Vashon Center for the Arts must postpone or cancel an event. Should that occur, our Box Office staff will contact ticket holders directly.
QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS?
Please email email@example.com.