SAFETY PROCEDURES AND COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR VCA CAMPS
Safety is a top priority for our VCA education program. We are closely monitoring CDC and State/local health department guidelines to ensure the health and well-being of our campers and staff. Based on these recommendations, if any of the below protocols merit changes, we will do so and communicate accordingly.
We will implement the following protocols this summer to help keep staff and students safe:
- Most camps will be held outside.
- Students will have their own work spaces and materials. Dance students will maintain same spot at barre.
- During weeks with multiple camps running, each camp will have its own outside area for activities, drop off and pick up.
- High contact areas and surfaces will be will be sanitized frequently. Dance barres and floors will be sanitized in between classes.
- Prior drop-off at camp, we request that parents screen their children for symptoms of Coronavirus on a daily basis. A full list of symptoms can be found here on the CDC website. If your child is exhibiting symptoms, has been in close contact with someone that has COVID-19 (or is displaying symptoms), they will be advised to home isolate.
We will communicate quickly and openly to parents in the event of any suspected or confirmed exposure to COVID-19. In the situation of a confirmed positive COVID-19 case we will contact local health officials and follow their guidance on next steps.
What to bring:
- Comfortable cloth mask
- Full water bottle
- Dress appropriately for weather and messy art exploration
As our teachers plan their camps and order supplies, it is important that families participating in our summer programs understand our refund policy for Summer 2022.
Parents may cancel enrollment in a camp 10 days or more prior to the start date to receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 10 days in advance will be refunded minus a cancellation fee of 20% of tuition for the camp. No refunds after a camp has begun.
In the event that camps are cancelled as a result of a change in public health guidance that precludes VCA from operating the camp safely, parents will be fully refunded for canceled camps. If VCA needs to cancel a camp mid-session, we will issue a pro-rated refund for days not attended.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact our registrar Joy Ghigleri at email@example.com or 206-259-3005.