Kay White Hall
Protocol for Patrons
Vashon Center for the Arts adheres to Washington State Phased Reopening plan and follows all safety precautions and guidelines for staff, patrons and individuals visiting our facility and campus. We are committed to prioritizing the safety and health of our patrons, employees and performers to ensure the best possible experience for those who live and work in our community.
Washington State’s reopening plan allows VCA to accommodate a limited capacity in our Kay White Hall. VCA has implemented the following protocols and guidelines for all events and performances in the Kay White Hall auditorium and strict adherence is required of all participants (performers, staff, patrons and production crew):
- Tickets must be purchased 48 hours prior to the event start time. We will not be able to allow walk-in ticket sales. For assistance with ticketing, please contact the VCA box office at 206.259.3007.
- All seats will be sold as general admission, and patrons will be able to choose open seats when they arrive at the Hall. Seats are designated as closed or open to allow for proper distancing. Patrons are only allowed to sit in seats designated as open. VCA staff will be on hand to answer questions and assist with seating.
- Patrons should arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the event start time to accommodate entrance and seating procedures
Upon arriving at VCA, all participants will be checked in and have their temperature taken by VCA staff. Participants reporting the following symptom(s) will not be permitted into the building and will be asked to return home: A fever (100.0°F or higher) within the last 72 hours; a cough or sore throat; shortness of breath; chills; headache; loss of taste or smell; had direct household contact with a person experiencing undiagnosed symptoms of Covid-19; diarrhea and/or vomiting in the last 24 hours.
- All participants are required to wear a mask and maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from others outside their pod at all times while on the VCA campus, including outdoors in the parking lot.
- To limit congregation points where visitors may come into proximity, participants must follow all signage regarding how to enter or exit the building.
- Bathroom use: VCA’s atrium bathrooms will be properly cleaned and disinfected, but participants wishing to use them are expected to follow the posted instructions to clean and disinfect after use. Only 1 person is allowed in each bathroom at a time. Individuals waiting in line for bathroom access must maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
For questions or additional information, please contact Patron Services at 206.259.3007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.