Inviting fill islanders & businesses to submit your edible creations! Dust off your baking talents and design skills to craft a holiday Gingerbread scene. VCA will proudly display your gingerbread in our lobby for all to see this holiday season . PRIZES APLENTY! WHO WILL WIN …
“Most Traditional Gingerbread House”
“Best Vashon Landmark”
“Best in Show”
- All assemblage MUST be edible – no plastic! 100% yummy!
- All creations must have a cardboard base for stability (this does not need to be edible).
- Full name of creator must be written on the cardboard base for easy identification.
- November 30: 12-5pm Deliver your submission to VCA Atrium
- December 2-22: Viewing and voting of gingerbread scenes
- December 22: Last day for voting
- December 23: Winners announced and date to pick up your submission