VASHON CENTER FOR THE ARTS CALL FOR ART : MINIATURE SHOW DECEMBER 2020
For the 14th consecutive year, Vashon Center for the Arts will host our annual Miniature Show. We are open for art submissions for our December 2020 show.
Deadline is Friday, November 12, 2020 at midnight
Submit an Application
This is VCA’s 14thannual Miniature Show. The style of the miniaturist is as unique as the artist, includes all the elements of art forms: line, composition, color and balance – plus the challenge of executing it in only a few inches. The only rule – all two-dimensional pieces must be at most 6” x 6 ” (or 36 square inches) and 6″ x 6″ x 6″ inches for three-dimensional work.
- Open to all artists and all forms of media.
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional work accepted.
- For two dimensional work
- , measurements of 6″ x 6″ includes frame (or 36″ square inches)
- For 3D art : the maximum size is 6″ x 6″ x 6″.
- Maximum number of pieces to submit per artist is three (3).
- You will be notified about which pieces are accepted by Monday, November 16, 2020.
- Only applications with complete information will be considered. Partially completed proposals, unfortunately, will not be reviewed.
This call is for exhibitions to be shown in The Koch Gallery and Fong-Wheeler Atrium
For more information or questions please contact VCA Gallery Director at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing all your brilliant submissions.
== Vashon Center for the Arts Gallery