VASHON CENTER FOR THE ARTS CALL FOR ART : MINIATURE SHOW DECEMBER 2019
For the 13th consecutive year, Vashon Center for the Arts will host the annual Miniature Show. We are open for art submissions for our December 2019 show.
Deadline is Friday, November 1, 2019 at Midnight PST
Submit an Application
This is VCA’s 13thannual Miniature Show. The style of the miniaturist is as unique as the artist, includes all the elements of art forms: line, composition, color and balance – plus the challenge of executing it in only a few inches. The only rule – all two-dimensional pieces must be under 6”x6” and 6 x 6 x 6 inches for three-dimensional work.
- Open to all artists and all forms of media.
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional work accepted.
- For two dimensional work we art looking for the uniformity of collecting work that is 6″ x 6″ (including framing), but are accepting any work smaller than and up to 6″ x 6″ (including framing).
- For 3D art : the maximum size is 6″ x 6″ x 6″.
- Maximum number of pieces to submit per artist is three (3).
- We strive to hang all the art submitted. All artists who submit will be represented in the show and reserve the right to make final decision on what is hung.
- Only applications with complete information will be considered. Partially completed proposals, unfortunately, will not be reviewed.
This call is for exhibitions to be shown in The Koch Gallery
- 100 linear feet of hanging wall space
- Up to 10’ high
- 800 square feet of floor space
For more information or questions please contact Lynann Politte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing all your brilliant submissions.
== Vashon Center for the Arts Gallery