Welcome to Art Journaling with island artist Alisara Martin, sponsored by Vashon Artists in Schools! We’re so glad you’re here!
In the materials kit you should have:
- A glue stick
- A paint brush
- An ink pen
- 2 pieces of 5 inch by 7 inch pieces of white “backerboard” (this is the smallest paper)
- 2 pieces of 9 inch by 12 inch drawing paper (this is the medium sized paper)
- 2 pieces of 11 inch by 17 inch cardstock (this is the largest paper)
- A small container of tempera paint in the following colors: Red Yellow Blue Green Violet White
Optional materials from home:
- Scrap paper for mixing colors on
- A small container of water to wash your brush
- A paper towel, old cloth or rag to dry your brush with
Check out the awesome videos from Alisara below. Have fun!