New Safety Procedures and Protocols for the VCA Gallery during Phase 1.5
We appreciate your support in keeping everyone safe.
- All visitors are required to wear masks. Please bring your own mask.
- All visitors are required to use one of our hand sanitizer stations upon entry.
- Gallery visits are limited to 30 minutes.
- The total Gallery capacity is 10 people or less.
- Please adhere to social distancing markers and signs to maintain 6 ft distances throughout the Gallery and atrium.
- There is a single entrance point being used to the building – through the east entrance by our parking lot. No other entrances will be open.
- No touching of art is allowed
- All transactions will be in accordance with sanitation protocols. We accept checks and credit cards. Unfortunately, no cash will be accepted at this time.
- Restrooms are closed to the public.
- A sneeze guard has been installed at the front desk to protect guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the atrium.
- We are implementing frequent cleaning and disinfection of our facility, particularly of high-touch surfaces.
- VCA Staff is provided with PPE.
- We have educated and will continue to educate staff so we understand how best to prevent and reduce the spread of COVID-19.