VASHON CENTER FOR THE ARTS CALL FOR ART : MINIATURE SHOW DECEMBER 2020
For the 14th consecutive year, Vashon Center for the Arts will host our annual Miniature Show. We are open for art submissions for our December 2020 show.
Deadline is Thursday, November 12, 2020 at midnight PST
Submit an Application
This is VCA’s 14thannual Miniature Show. The style of the miniaturist is as unique as the artist, includes all the elements of art forms: line, composition, color and balance – plus the challenge of executing it in only a few inches. The only rule – all two-dimensional pieces must be at MOST 6” x 6 ” (or 36 square inches) and 6″ x 6″ x 6″ inches for three-dimensional work.
- Open to all artists and all forms of media.
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional work accepted.
- For 2-D work, acceptable size is 6″ x 6″ (including frame) or 36″ square inches, or less.
- For 3-D art : the maximum size is 6″ x 6″ x 6″ or less.
- Maximum number of pieces to submit per artist is three (3).
- Artwork must not have been shown at VCA or any other gallery on Vashon in the last two (2) years.
- You will be notified which pieces are accepted by Monday, November 16, 2020.
- Only applications with complete information will be considered. Late or partially completed proposals, unfortunately, will not be reviewed.
Exhibition to be shown in The Koch Gallery and Fong-Wheeler Atrium
- Show opens Friday, December 4th and closes Wednesday, December 23rd
- Load in : November 30th (Monday), Load out : Wednesday, December 23rd
- Artist is responsible for all delivery of art at set-up, and pick up of unsold art at end of show.
For more information or questions please contact VCA Gallery Director at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to seeing all your brilliant submissions.
== Vashon Center for the Arts Gallery