Vashon Lit Con is a four-day celebration of literary arts that will take place at Vashon Center for the Arts and other Vashon Island venues. This literary conference will feature writing workshops, author presentations, a Lit Crawl, panel discussions, a Children’s and Teen Lit Con, performances, visual art, and a variety of activities for all-ages, designed for writers and those who love to read.
The Lit Crawl on Friday, April 12 is FREE.
The Children’s & Teen Lit Con taking place at Vashon Library is FREE.
Full Pass- $85
- The Full Pass for the conference provides access to all Saturday and Sunday activities, not including the Sunday brunch.
- 25% discount to the Sunday Brunch at VCA. Quantities are limited.
- 50% discount on Writer Intensive Workshops (Thursday)
- 50% discount on tickets for the Pearl Django Concert (Thursday Evening). Quantities are limited.
- Additional Discounts available from participating Vashon vendors.
- The first 25 pass holders will also receive a Vashon Lit Con tote bag FREE!
Single Day Tickets
There are a limited number of Full Passes available. When those are all purchased, we will have Single Day Tickets available. Single Day Tickets are good for any Lit Con activity on that day, except for the Sunday Brunch. Single Day Tickets do not receive the discounts available to Full Pass holders.
- Saturday only ticket- $60
- Sunday only ticket- $40
Passes and Day Tickets will not be mailed to you. They will be available for pick up at Will Call on April 11-14 at the Katherine L White Hall, 19600 Vashon Hwy SW.
Thank you to our sponsor
Main Number and Staff Directory: 206.463.5131
Katherine L White Hall/Box Office: 206.259.3007
Blue Heron/Class Registrar: 206.259.3005
19600 Vashon Hwy SW
Vashon, WA 98070
PO Box 576
Vashon, WA 98070
KATHERINE L WHITE HALL & KOCH GALLERY
Tuesday – Friday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Meets all ADA accessibility standards
OPEN 1 HOUR BEFORE PERFORMANCE TIMES
BLUE HERON EDUCATION CENTER
Monday – Friday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Ground floor is wheelchair accessible.