With gratitude and thanks we are opening the call for donations to the annual 2018 VCA Gala Auction.
The theme of this year’s event is Masquerade and runs over two consecutive evenings, September 21 and 22. The event is heavily promoted and is typically attended by 450 to 500 people. We offer art and experiences for sale online, through two different silent auctions, and in two different live auctions held in our spectacular Katherine L White Hall. We would love to have you part of this year’s event.
Here is how you can donate to VCA’s 2018 Art Auction:
This year we are using a system called Auction Maestro, which is very user friendly and features a digital donation form that is easy to fill out. It allows the donator to consistently check in on their donated piece and easily locate helpful information.
Note: This form can be used to donate Art, Experiences, Wine, and more!
Steps to Donate:
- Register for an account at: https://secure.maestroweb.com/default.aspx?OrgID=1667. If you’ve already done this, please Sign In to your existing account.
- Go to the Home page and click on the section: Donate an Item Online.
- Fill out the donation form thoroughly – make sure you don’t miss any pertinent fields! NOTE: You do not need to supply an image of your artwork. VCA’s professional photography team will take a photo of your piece for the catalog after the donation window has closed (July 31 st). NOTE #2: By hovering your mouse over the [?] symbol by some fields, a text box will appear with helpful information.
- Submit your donation by clicking “Donate Item” at the bottom of the form.
- Review the donated items in your account! You can now check in on your items by simply logging into the Auction Maestro website.
The first 10 people to complete their donation form(s) get 1 free ticket to one Auction evening.
If you need assistance filling out the form, or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: (206) 463-5131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will gladly help you with the form.
The primary window for dropping off your physical artwork at VCA is June 1st – July 31st. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that any artwork dropped off after July 31st will be featured in the Catalog, nor the Silent or Live Auctions.
The first 10 people to drop off their artwork within the donation window will get 1 free tickets to one Auction night.
If you decide to donate, please consider whether you’d like to donate 75% or 100% of your contribution to VCA. We will be following up with you shortly, and if you need assistance filling out the form, or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: (206) 463-5131 or email@example.com. We will gladly help you with the form.
We so very much appreciate your donations and continuous support of VCA and the arts on Vashon Island. We look forward to what promises to be a truly wonderful 2018 Art Auction collection and event.